What is a ventless fireplace?
A ventless biofuel fireplace is simply a fireplace that does not require a chimney, flue or any other venting duct. If you have a biofuel fireplace and some biofuel, then you have all you need to create a beautiful looking fire. Since no flue or chimney is needed, its much easier and cheaper to install than a more traditional gas or wood fireplace.
- Where can I use a Biofire?
- How much heat will my Imaginfires biofuel fireplace generate?
- What is the running cost of a bio ethanol fireplace?
- How does a bioethanol fire work?
- Do I need a flue or chimney with a bioethanol fireplace?
- Does bio ethanol fuel produce smoke or soot ?
- What are the disadvantages of bioethanol?
- Where can I use my bioethanol fireplace?
- Can I use a biofire outdoors?
- What advantages do Imaginfires products have over other manufacturers?
- How quickly can I expect to be using a bio ethanol fireplace when it arrives?
- Are ethanol fireplaces any good?
- Are bio ethanol fireplaces suitable for Timber frame houses?