Is the flame on a bioethanol fireplace real?

Yes, absolutely. Its a real flame, so you need to exercise common sense. You need to treat them with the same level of care as any open fire source (ensuring any flammable items are out of reach, not touching the flame or surround when it is alight).  We strongly advise that you read the manual supplied with your bioethanol fireplace. Please contact us if you need another copy and we would be more than happy to supply one. If you want further advice on remaining safe around a Biofire, you can read our more detailed article : www.imaginfires.co.uk/blog/how-to-safely-use-a-bioethanol-fireplace 



Back To Top