Is the flame on a bioethanol fireplace real?
Yes, absolutely. Its a real flame, so you need to exercise common sense. You need to treat them with the same level of care as any open fire source (ensuring any flammable items are out of reach, not touching the flame or surround when it is alight). We strongly advise that you read the manual supplied with your bioethanol fireplace. Please contact us if you need another copy and we would be more than happy to supply one. If you want further advice on remaining safe around a Biofire, you can read our more detailed article : www.imaginfires.co.uk/blog/how-to-safely-use-a-bioethanol-fireplace
- Will a bioethanol fireplace trigger my smoke alarm?
- How do I extinguish the flame on my biofire?
- Can I put my TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- Can I pour bioethanol fuel on top of existing fuel?
- How should I store the bioethanol fuel?
- Can I add an accelerant to the bioethanol fire?
- Can I put a shelf above the fireplace?
- Why has the glass shattered on my fireplace?
- Why don't the flames go out when i close the shutter ?
- Are ethanol fireplaces dangerous?
- Can you put a TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- Do ethanol fireplaces need to be vented?
- Are log burners dangerous?
- Can I put any cables or leads behind my biofire?
- The glass on my biofire has been damaged, can I still use it?
- How do you safely dispose of bioethanol fuel?
- How do you properly dispose of a bioethanol burner?
- How do you properly dispose of empty bioethanol fuel bottles?
- How do you properly transport a bioethanol fireplace?
- How do you properly transport bioethanol fuel bottles?
- How do you properly store bioethanol fuel bottles?
- What fire extinguisher should be used in any emergency?