Do I need the large or small set of logs for my bio fire?
Some people enjoy the modern, minimalist aesthetic of a bioethanol fireplace without a log set. However, many of our happy customers prefer to add ceramic pebbles or logs to heighten the traditional feel of their wood burner-style bioethanol fireplace.
Our range of bioethanol fireplace accessories includes reusable ceramic logs and pebbles. We find that our ceramic logs add a traditional look to your bioethanol fireplace, while our ceramic pebbles offer a Japanese "zen" feel to your fireplace insert or fireplace.
Whether you choose a wood burner-style bioethanol fireplace, a fireplace insert, a freestanding biofire, or a more traditional-looking bioethanol suite, logs or pebbles can lift the appearance of your chosen fireplace.
What size fireplace logs are best for bioethanol fireplaces?
It depends on personal preference whether you choose the large log set (containing a mix of 9 logs/pine cones) or the small set (including 3 logs). You might enjoy the "full fireplace" look of the large set or the subtle impression of a traditional fireplace provided by the small log set.
Large log set v Small log set
Whichever you choose, make sure that you keep the opening of the fuel box clear. Never obstruct the flame aperture with your logs or pebbles - locate them AROUND the opening.
- What are the different types of bioethanol fireplaces?
- Can bioethanol fireplaces be used as a primary heating source?
- How do I light a bioethanol fireplace?
- I didnt receive all my items at same time!
- Are there any emissions from a bioethanol fire?
- Are bioethanol fireplaces safe?
- Do I need the large or small log set?
- What flooring can be used with my biofire?
- Do I need a chimney for a bioethanol fire?
- How does a bio ethanol fireplace work?
- Can you put a TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- Do bioethanol fires produce heat?
- Do Bioethanol Fireplace suites require a hearth?
- Does bioethanol fuel evaporate?
- Can a biofire be placed flat against a wall?
- How long does bioethanol fuel last?