Can a biofire be placed flat against a wall?
Can a freestanding bioethanol fireplace be placed flat against a wall?
You get lots of flexibility with our freestanding bioethanol fireplaces - all suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Whether you choose a traditional log-burner-style fireplace, a funky bioethanol fireplace insert, or a sleek, modern signature piece, you’ll have plenty of flexibility regarding where you choose to use it.
When you’re storing your fireplace, you can keep it flat against the wall to save space, but we suggest you move your fireplace off the wall when in use.
Where do I place my freestanding bioethanol fireplace?
Move your fireplace a minimum of 100mm from the wall before you light it. Keep it away from the wall while it's in use. This ensures good air circulation around the fireplace.
Never move your bioethanol fireplace while it’s lit or still warm. It will be hot to the touch so you must wait until it has cooled.
Alternatively, you might opt for a wall-mounted bioethanol fireplace. These are fixed directly to the wall, meaning you don’t get the flexibility of a freestanding model, but you get a super-slick fireplace that will be the envy of your friends and family. Our wall-mounted fireplaces come with a wall mounting kit, which is simple to install safely without any specialist skills.
- What are the different types of bioethanol fireplaces?
- Can bioethanol fireplaces be used as a primary heating source?
- How do I light a bioethanol fireplace?
- I didnt receive all my items at same time!
- Are there any emissions from a bioethanol fire?
- Are bioethanol fireplaces safe?
- Do I need the large or small log set?
- What flooring can be used with my biofire?
- Do I need a chimney for a bioethanol fire?
- How does a bio ethanol fireplace work?
- Can you put a TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- Do bioethanol fires produce heat?
- Do Bioethanol Fireplace suites require a hearth?
- Does bioethanol fuel evaporate?
- How long does bioethanol fuel last?
- Do I need the large or small set of logs for my bio fire?