Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and www.imaginfires.com the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
means any third party responsible for transporting purchased Goods from our Premises to customers;
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
means any products that imaginfires advertises and / or makes available for sale through this Web Site;
means imagin fires, T/A Tivolli Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that imaginfires makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
means any details required for the purchase of Goods from this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
means collectively any orders, invoices, dispatch notes, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
Means our place(s) of business located at imaginfires T/A Tivolli Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU
means any online communications infrastructure that imaginfires T/A Tivolli Ltd makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”
means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by imaginfires T/A Tivolli Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using www.imaginfires.co.uk (and any sub-domains of this site) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Web Site only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Business Customers
These Terms and Conditions do not apply to customers buying Goods in the course of business. Please contact us for these terms.
4. International Customers
If Goods are being ordered from outside imaginfires’ country of residence, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Tivolli Ltd is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Tivolli Ltd cannot guarantee that the packaging of your Goods will be free of signs of tampering.
5. Intellectual Property
Subject to the exceptions in Clause 6 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Tivolli Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Tivolli Ltd
6. Third Party Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
7. Links to Other Web Sites
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Tivolli Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Web Site on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of Tivolli Ltd To find out more please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Web Site you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Tivolli Ltdor our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that Tivolli Ltd reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- In order to purchase Goods on this Web Site and you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Web Site as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Web Site you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Tivolli Ltd accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact Tivolli Ltd immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase Tivolli Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information. We do not store credit card details nor do we share them with third parties
- When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
10. Termination and Cancellation
- Either Tivolli Ltd or you may terminate your Account. If Tivolli Ltd terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If Tivolli Ltd terminates your Account, any current or pending purchases on your Account Tivolli Ltd be cancelled and Tivolli Ltd be dispatched.
- Tivolli Ltd reserves the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
- If purchases are cancelled for any reason prior to dispatch you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- If you terminate your Account any non-dispatched purchases will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
11. Goods, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available fromTivolli Ltd correspond to the actual Goods, Tivolli Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Goods, not different Goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 14.1 for incorrect Goods.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required [size] [model] [colour] [number] [other features] of the Goods that you are purchasing.
- Tivolli Ltd does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. However, stock indications are provided on the Web Site
- All pricing information on the Web Site is correct at the time of going online. Tivolli Ltd reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated every week.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and imaginfires processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- All prices on the Web Site do include VAT. Tivolli Ltd’s VAT number is 978522083.
- We will deliver your items in approximately 5 days where the items are in stock. Where a longer delivery time is indicated, this is an estimation of the delivery time only, and may be subject to change for reasons beyond our control. You are able to cancel your order at any time should the extened delivery time not be cceptable to you.
- Imaginfires will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- The despatch email from imaginfires.co.uk will include details of our courier that will be delivering your goods. In most circumstances, the courier will then notify you separately, via email or text, to confirm the delivery time for your Goods. Our courier wil endeavour to supply a one hour time slot for the delivery. If you wish to change this slot, please notify the courier directly.
- If imaginfires receives no communication from you, within 7 days of delivery of your Goods, regarding any problems with the Goods, you are deemed to have received the Goods in full working order and with no problems.
13. Returns Policy
imaginfires aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. We will pay for reasonable shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued within 72 hours of receipt of the returned Goods.
- If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact email@example.com within 7 days to arrange collection and return. Imaginfires is responsible for paying shipment costs where any damage or fault is clearly caused by a manufacturing defect . Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If any Goods develop faults that are clearly caused by a manufacutring or production issues, and occur within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.
- If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days and arrange collection and return. Imaginfires is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
- If the Goods have been dispatched or have reached you, but you have changed your mind, contact email@example.com within 7 days of receipt to arrange shipment. Goods can only be returned for this reason if their packaging remains unopened and the Goods can be re-sold, as new, without any additional work on the part of imaginfires. If the items have been opened , or any parts are missing from the returned product, Tivolli ltd reserve the right to make a proportianate deduction from any money owed to you. Please note that you are responsible for paying the shipment costs in full if Goods are returned for this reason. The charge made for shipping the returned item back to our address may be deducted by Tivolli Ltd from any payments due to you.
- If you wish to return Goods to imaginfires for any of the above reasons, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tivolli Ltd reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
- Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- The fact that the Goods consist of audio or video recordings or computer software and that the packaging has been opened;
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
- Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
- Under no circumstances should any goods be returned to the 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU address. Always contact us for return address details.
- Tivolli Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 15.3 No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
16. Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
Tivolli Ltd reserves the right to change the Web Site, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Web Site following the changes. If Tivolli Ltd is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
17. Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Tivolli Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
18. Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tivolli Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Tivolli Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Tivolli Ltd.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Tivolli Ltd’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect delivery of Goods or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Web Site.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
19. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
20. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
22. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Tivolli Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Tivolli Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Terms and Conditions for the 'Imagin bioethanol fireplace Price Match Guarantee'. Applies to all bioethanol fireplaces that are sold under the Imagin brand. Applies when you notify us before purchase. Not valid for any products or prices that are brought to our attention after your purchase. Not valid for bioethanol fuel, accessories or any products other than bioethanol fireplaces that are sold under the imagin brand on other e-commerce sites. Products must be identical in colour, material and specification. All delivery charges must also be considered when comparing price. The price match guarantee may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Tivolli Ltd. Any products purchased under the Price Match Guarantee and returned to us under the distance selling regulations will be refunded at the price paid. Any questions, please contact us at support@Imaginfires.com.