Can I add an accelerant to the bioethanol fire?
NO NEVER !! It is extremely dangerous to use any accelerants on your fire. You should only ever use bioethanol fuel inside the fireplace.
- Are log burners dangerous?
- The glass on my biofire has been damaged, can I still use it?
- Can I put any cables or leads behind my biofire?
- How do you properly dispose of empty bioethanol fuel bottles?
- How do you properly transport bioethanol fuel bottles?
- How do you properly transport a bioethanol fireplace?
- How do you properly store bioethanol fuel bottles?
- Can I put my TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- How do you properly dispose of a bioethanol burner?
- How do you safely dispose of bioethanol fuel?
- How should I store the bioethanol fuel?
- Do ethanol fireplaces need to be vented?
- Can you put a TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- How do I extinguish the flame on my biofire?
- Can I pour bioethanol fuel on top of existing fuel?
- Can I put a shelf above the fireplace?
- Will a bioethanol fireplace trigger my smoke alarm?
- Why has the glass shattered on my fireplace?
- Is the flame on a bioethanol fireplace real?
- Why don't the flames go out when i close the shutter ?
- Are ethanol fireplaces dangerous?
- What fire extinguisher should be used in any emergency?