Where can I use a Biofire?
Our Biofires are designed to be used as SECONDARY heating source in a house or similar residential dwelling. They are not intended for use in commercial properties or vehicles. We are aware that some people have chosen to use a biofire in a range of other ways, including on barges, in marquees or various DIY projects. Whilst we cannot prevent customers from using a biofire in such ways, we would strongly urge you to remember that a bifore contains real flames, and should be treated with great care about where it is being positioned, and who may be within the vicinity of its real flames. Unfortunately we do not offer custom designs, or installation of a biofire.
- How much heat will my Imaginfires biofuel fireplace generate?
- What is the running cost of a bio ethanol fireplace?
- What is a ventless fireplace?
- How does a bioethanol fire work?
- Do I need a flue or chimney with a bioethanol fireplace?
- Does bio ethanol fuel produce smoke or soot ?
- What are the disadvantages of bioethanol?
- Where can I use my bioethanol fireplace?
- Can I use a biofire outdoors?
- What advantages do Imaginfires products have over other manufacturers?
- How quickly can I expect to be using a bio ethanol fireplace when it arrives?
- Are ethanol fireplaces any good?
- Are bio ethanol fireplaces suitable for Timber frame houses?