Can I use a biofire outdoors?
Many of our customers do use their bioethanol fire outdoors, but please remember to position them well away from any flammable items, especially those models that have an open front. There may be an unexpected gust of wind that could cause a fire if the flame touches anything flammable!
Also whilst there is the same amount of heat generated by ethanol fires when used outdoors as indoors, the space being heated is obviously much larger and therefore the heat level will feel less than when used indoors.
So if being considered for outdoor purposes, usage of bioethanol fireplaces outdoors should be mainly used to create a nice relaxing vibe for your space.
Advantages of Using Bioethanol Fireplaces Outdoors
Remember that another advantage of biofires is that since there is no smoke, and no chimney required, our freestanding range can be easily moved between indoors and outdoors.
Also, at the end of a pleasant summer evening, there's none of the somewhat overwhelming strong smell of smoke on clothes that some other alternatives leave you with!
- Where can I use a Biofire?
- How much heat will my Imaginfires biofuel fireplace generate?
- What is the running cost of a bio ethanol fireplace?
- What is a ventless fireplace?
- How does a bioethanol fire work?
- Do I need a flue or chimney with a bioethanol fireplace?
- Does bio ethanol fuel produce smoke or soot ?
- What are the disadvantages of bioethanol?
- Where can I use my bioethanol fireplace?
- What advantages do Imaginfires products have over other manufacturers?
- How quickly can I expect to be using a bio ethanol fireplace when it arrives?
- Are ethanol fireplaces any good?
- Are bio ethanol fireplaces suitable for Timber frame houses?