What advantages do Imaginfires products have over other manufacturers?
Our biofires are carefully designed by us, and are exclusive to imaginfires. Our bioethanol fuel boxes are manufactured from a very high grade stainless steel and double lined for additional safety and longevity. The closing mechanism on the fuel box is of a thickness and quality that most other fuel boxes simply do not have. They also have a high grade ceramic fibre lining which helps extend burn time and creates a consistent flame. Many other fuel boxes use a low grade ceramic which quickly wears out and is extremely difficult to replace. Our products are tested to the BS EN16647:2015 safety standard, and we work extremely closely with a cross-European team of Bioethanol Industry specialists to regularly review and improve the standard to keep up with the latest developments in the industry. We're not aware of any other UK company that does that!
- Where can I use a Biofire?
- How much heat will my Imaginfires biofuel fireplace generate?
- What is the running cost of a bio ethanol fireplace?
- What is a ventless fireplace?
- How does a bioethanol fire work?
- Do I need a flue or chimney with a bioethanol fireplace?
- Does bio ethanol fuel produce smoke or soot ?
- What are the disadvantages of bioethanol?
- Where can I use my bioethanol fireplace?
- Can I use a biofire outdoors?
- How quickly can I expect to be using a bio ethanol fireplace when it arrives?
- Are ethanol fireplaces any good?
- Are bio ethanol fireplaces suitable for Timber frame houses?