How does a bioethanol fire work?
Bio ethanol fireplaces (also known as biofires) don't require chimneys or flues as the fuel burns without producing smoke or soot. The bioethanol fuel is poured into our double lined stainless steel fuel box (any spillages must be wiped away before lighting) and lit with a firelighter. The flame height can be adjusted by opening or closing the fuel box slightly. Once finished simply slide the shutter over the opening in the fuel box to extinguish the flame. It's that easy !
- Where can I use a Biofire?
- How much heat will my Imaginfires biofuel fireplace generate?
- What is the running cost of a bio ethanol fireplace?
- What is a ventless fireplace?
- Do I need a flue or chimney with a bioethanol fireplace?
- Does bio ethanol fuel produce smoke or soot ?
- What are the disadvantages of bioethanol?
- Where can I use my bioethanol fireplace?
- Can I use a biofire outdoors?
- What advantages do Imaginfires products have over other manufacturers?
- How quickly can I expect to be using a bio ethanol fireplace when it arrives?
- Are ethanol fireplaces any good?
- Are bio ethanol fireplaces suitable for Timber frame houses?