Do I need the large or small log set?
There is no right or wrong answer. It's just a matter of personal preference. Some customers like the look of just a few logs in front of the flame, and so the small log set containing 3 logs is ideal. Others prefer the more 'full look' of the large set, which typically contains a mix of 9 logs/cones. A small number of customers prefer a more minimalist aesthetic of no accessories at all. Regardless of what set you choose, please just remember not to put them OVER the opening of the fuel box. Only locate them AROUND the opening.
- What are the different types of bioethanol fireplaces?
- Can bioethanol fireplaces be used as a primary heating source?
- How do I light a bioethanol fireplace?
- I didnt receive all my items at same time!
- Are there any emissions from a bioethanol fire?
- Are bioethanol fireplaces safe?
- What flooring can be used with my biofire?
- Do I need a chimney for a bioethanol fire?
- How does a bio ethanol fireplace work?
- Can you put a TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- Do bioethanol fires produce heat?
- Do Bioethanol Fireplace suites require a hearth?
- Does bioethanol fuel evaporate?
- Can a biofire be placed flat against a wall?
- How long does bioethanol fuel last?
- Do I need the large or small set of logs for my bio fire?