I didnt receive all my items at same time!
In the majority of cases, all items on your order will arrive together. However, during busy periods if you order a biofire and accessories such as logs, pebbles or biofuel, they do sometimes get deliberately separated by the courier, but then get delivered within 72 hours of the first item arriving. This is currently unavoidable in some circumstances only. At this exceptionally busy time of year, can we please request that you only contact us about missing items if they have not arrived within 72 hours of the initial item. We really appreciate your help.
- What are the different types of bioethanol fireplaces?
- Can bioethanol fireplaces be used as a primary heating source?
- How do I light a bioethanol fireplace?
- Are there any emissions from a bioethanol fire?
- Are bioethanol fireplaces safe?
- Do I need the large or small log set?
- What flooring can be used with my biofire?
- Do I need a chimney for a bioethanol fire?
- How does a bio ethanol fireplace work?
- Can you put a TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- Do bioethanol fires produce heat?
- Do Bioethanol Fireplace suites require a hearth?
- Does bioethanol fuel evaporate?
- Can a biofire be placed flat against a wall?
- How long does bioethanol fuel last?
- Do I need the large or small set of logs for my bio fire?