Can bioethanol fireplaces be used as a primary heating source?
Bioethanol fireplaces are mainly designed as a decorative or aesthetically-pleasing item that can enhance the ambiance of a space, whilst offering some additional, supplementary heat from a warming flame.
What to consider when using a bioethanol fireplace as a heating source?
- Heating capacity: Bioethanol fireplaces generate radiant heat, which can warm up immediate surroundings and create a cosy atmosphere.
- Supplemental use: They are most effective when used as a supplemental heat source in conjunction with other heating methods.
- Ideal for smaller spaces: Bioethanol fireplaces are well-suited for smaller rooms or well-insulated areas where they can make a noticeable difference.
Need more information on using bioethanol fireplaces for heating purposes? Please contact our team today to find out more.
- What are the different types of bioethanol fireplaces?
- How do I light a bioethanol fireplace?
- I didnt receive all my items at same time!
- Are there any emissions from a bioethanol fire?
- Are bioethanol fireplaces safe?
- Do I need the large or small log set?
- What flooring can be used with my biofire?
- Do I need a chimney for a bioethanol fire?
- How does a bio ethanol fireplace work?
- Can you put a TV above a bioethanol fireplace?
- Do bioethanol fires produce heat?
- Do Bioethanol Fireplace suites require a hearth?
- Does bioethanol fuel evaporate?
- Can a biofire be placed flat against a wall?
- How long does bioethanol fuel last?
- Do I need the large or small set of logs for my bio fire?