How much fuel does a bioethanol fireplace need?
Can I overfill my bioethanol fuel box to burn for longer?
Never overfill your bioethanol fuel box. This can cause leakage across the top of the fuel box, which could present a fire risk.
Always ensure that the fuel box has cooled down before you add more bioethanol. Never add more fuel when the fuel box is actively burning or still warm — the fuel could ignite as you pour, which could be extremely dangerous.
How long does a litre of bioethanol fuel last?
Generally speaking, 1 litre of bioethanol fuel will burn for around 3-4 hours — but it depends on the quality of the fuel. ImagiFuel is our own-brand bioethanol, offering a superior burn costing around £3.75 per litre if you buy in bulk.
If you half-close the fuel box slider, the flames will be smaller, and the fuel will last longer.
Of course, you can get cheaper fuel for your bioethanol fireplace, but you get what you pay for — you may get shorter burn times and an unpleasant odour from cheaper fuel, making it a false economy to buy cheaper.
- Do bioethanol fireplaces smell?
- What should I do if there any biofuel spillages?
- How long does bioethanol fuel burn for?
- What is liquid bioethanol fuel?
- Can you use denatured alcohol in an ethanol fireplace?
- Can I use bioethanol gel with your fireplaces?
- Can i use scented fuel in a digital/electronic bioethanol fireplace?
- Why can't I see any fuel when I pour it into the fuel box?
- How should I clean up any fuel spillage?
- How much fuel should I put in the biofire?
- Where can I buy bioethanol fuel?
- Does bioethanol fuel have any odour?
- What is bioethanol fuel made of?