How long does bioethanol fuel burn for?
Typically, 1 litre of bioethanol fuel burns for around 3.5 to 4 hours (with the shutter fully open).
Closing the fuel box lid halfway increases the burn duration, but reduces the heat output and the flame size.
How long does ethanol fireplace fuel last in a larger fireplace?
Larger bioethanol fireplaces (with bigger steel fuel boxes) burn bioethanol fuel at a faster rate than smaller bioethanol fireplaces. Generally speaking, fuel boxes with a smaller opening tend to burn for longer.
If burning bioethanol outdoors in windy conditions, the wind will make the fuel burn faster and shorten the total burn time.
- Do bioethanol fireplaces smell?
- What should I do if there any biofuel spillages?
- How much fuel does a bioethanol fireplace need?
- What is liquid bioethanol fuel?
- Can you use denatured alcohol in an ethanol fireplace?
- Can I use bioethanol gel with your fireplaces?
- Can i use scented fuel in a digital/electronic bioethanol fireplace?
- Why can't I see any fuel when I pour it into the fuel box?
- How should I clean up any fuel spillage?
- How much fuel should I put in the biofire?
- Where can I buy bioethanol fuel?
- Does bioethanol fuel have any odour?
- What is bioethanol fuel made of?