What should I do if there any biofuel spillages?
You should always ensure the bioethanol fire and surrounding area are free of any spillages and the area is completely dry. Ensure that you only pour biofuel into the correct parrt of the steel fuel box. Take care also not to spill biofuel down any side gaps of the fuel box . If this happens, then this fuel may also light and flames could come from the side gaps of the fuel box. Just use some kitchen towel or similar to clear away any spillages.
- Do bioethanol fireplaces smell?
- How long does bioethanol fuel burn for?
- How much fuel does a bioethanol fireplace need?
- What is liquid bioethanol fuel?
- Can you use denatured alcohol in an ethanol fireplace?
- Can I use bioethanol gel with your fireplaces?
- Can i use scented fuel in a digital/electronic bioethanol fireplace?
- Why can't I see any fuel when I pour it into the fuel box?
- How should I clean up any fuel spillage?
- How much fuel should I put in the biofire?
- Where can I buy bioethanol fuel?
- Does bioethanol fuel have any odour?
- What is bioethanol fuel made of?