How should I clean up any fuel spillage?
Simple! Just wipe it up with a damp cloth and ensure that it is all cleared up before lighting your fireplace.
- Do bioethanol fireplaces smell?
- What should I do if there any biofuel spillages?
- How long does bioethanol fuel burn for?
- How much fuel does a bioethanol fireplace need?
- What is liquid bioethanol fuel?
- Can you use denatured alcohol in an ethanol fireplace?
- Can I use bioethanol gel with your fireplaces?
- Can i use scented fuel in a digital/electronic bioethanol fireplace?
- Why can't I see any fuel when I pour it into the fuel box?
- How much fuel should I put in the biofire?
- Where can I buy bioethanol fuel?
- Does bioethanol fuel have any odour?
- What is bioethanol fuel made of?