RRP £799.99 Sale Price £749.99 Total Saving £50 (7%)
The sublime Burford has the looks of a wood burner but without the need for a chimney or flue.
The Burford is one of our range of Woodburner style bioethanol fireplaces.
- Space saving flat rear section.
- Save up to £1500 compared to installing a woodburner. NO INSTALLATION NEEDED!
- No chimney or flue required as smoke free!
- Freestanding : Easy to position
- 6mm Tempered Stay Clear Safety Glass so you can always see the flame
- Heat output approximately 3kw (same as an electric heater on a medium to high setting)
- Patented (GB2555760) Fuel Box Facts : The Burford includes our exclusive patented bioethanol fuel box, with many market leading features including:
- Non-Spill technology: Absorbs all biofuel and eliminates risk of spillage.
- Made from high grade stainless steel and double lined for safety.
- Integrated flame control to adjust the flame height and intensity (using the tool supplied).
- Tested by TUV, the German world class testing laboratory, to conform to safety standard BS EN 16647:2015.
- 1 Litre capacity, burns for approximately 3.5 hours (depending on location, air flow etc)
- PLEASE NOTE: Real logs should never be used in any biofire. The ceramic logs around the fire in the image are for illustration only. They are not supplied with the Biofire. (You can currently get 10% off Fuel and Accessories when purchased at the same time as any fireplace. The discount will be taken off automatically at the checkout)
If you have any other questions, just drop us a line or check out the FAQ section.
|Safety||Complies with BS EN 16647:2015|
|Max Capacity||1 litre|
|Type||Non spill (Exclusive)|
|Burn Time||1 litre = Approx 3.5 hrs|
|Heat Output (KW)||3 (same as electric heater on medium)|
|Dimensions (mm)||440w x 300d x 960h|
Fireplace delivery is FREE to all UK MAINLAND addresses. Customers ordering in-stock items will receive their orders within 5 days from date of order.
For delivery of accessories and fuel, if not bought at the same time as a fireplace, there is a charge of £4.99
Once your order ships, you will receive a text or email message from 1 of our partner couriers UKMAIL/DHL/APC, notifying you of a planned 1 hour delivery slot. If this time is not suitable, simply reply directly to the couriers to arrange a more convenient slot.
If you have ordered accessories such as fuel, logs or pebbles, these may arrive in separate deliveries. In busy periods please allow 48 hours from receiving the 1st parcel before contacting us about a split delivery.
If for any reason the courier arrives when you are not in, they will leave a contact card for you to re-arrange an alternative time at your convenience.
For Northern Ireland, Channel Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly and Scottish Islands and highlands, please ensure you choose the correct delivery option during the ordering and check out process, or just contact our friendly helpful customer services team on 01443 203994 or email:[email protected].
We have currently paused our deliveries to Europe. We hope to resume this shortly.
Our aim is to ensure that every single one of our customers receives a high quality service and product. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, as long as it is in its original packaging and unused , and you notify us within 14 days of receiving the item, we will collect the order at your convenience. When we receive it back at our warehouse we will refund your purchase cost minus a small £14.99 charge for collection and re stocking.
For any questions about the products please do not hesitate to contact us.
For full details of our terms and conditions about bioethanol fires that are damaged in transit, or if you change your mind, please see our terms and conditions sections 12 and 13 on our terms and conditions page.
Imaginfires bioethanol fireplace warranty: We want you to be delighted with your imaginfires bioethanol fireplace, so we offer a 12 months warranty on all our bioethanol fireplaces.
Please note, you have 14 days from delivery of your fireplace to report any defects or damage. Contact us at [email protected] or call us on 02045 018144 if you have any problems.
Please check your fireplace for minor scratches or dents before fitting it to the wall. We can not be held liable for any scratches or dents once fitted to the wall.
If your imagin bioethanol fireplace has any defects in performance or appearance due to a manufacturing fault, we will gladly offer you a refund or replacement for up to 12 months from date of delivery. Please just send us an email at [email protected] detailing the fault.
It would greatly expedite a resolution if you could also attach a picture of the problem. We will then get back to you within 72 hours to request the return of the item. Once received back in our warehouse and we have had a further 72 hours to examine the product, we will then contact you to arrange a refund or replacement item (as preferred by you, and assuming that the same product is available, or an alternative product at the current value).
This brand new bioethanol fireplace comes fully assembled. You will be using it within minutes of unpacking !